Sitting on the train catching up on reading everyone’s blogs. I enjoy seeing everyone’s posts on Sunday Sevens & think it’s a great idea to look back at pics of the great things you have done or seen in the past week.
- The week started with Mother’s Day & I really enjoy spending time with all the family. We had a lovely afternoon tea & I felt very spoilt.
- We actually finished the invites for my younger daughter’s wedding. Now that they are actually sent out I can finally share a pic.
- It was real team work with myself & both daughters on the production line & keeping my little grand kiddies occupied!
- As a hairdresser my working day is never the same and I really enjoy the transformations.
- Travelling by train means you get to enjoy the view
- It’s great to get out in the sunshine. We walked miles along the Thames, it was beautiful.
- Well earned refreshments & warm enough to to sit in the beer garden!
So that was my week, I can’t believe I did so much.
I can’t promise I’ll remember to do this every Sunday, as its already Tuesday, but I enjoyed looking back so I’ll try😃