It’s Sunday & I’ve remembered!
1. My week started with a free day in London. Having read Vivienne Westwood’s book earlier in the year I’ve been wanting to visit her shop on King’s Road. I can see why it’s called Worlds End, my that road seems to go on forever! It’s a cute little shop with a compact but varied range of goodies to gaze at.
2. After a nice day of walking, I rested my tired legs with a nice glass of Pimms, & watched the sunlight fade against The Tower while waiting for Mr B to meet me.
- Back in Devon it’s lovely to see the sea & the blue sky even though it’s raining as well!
- It’s great to getting home from work in daylight even though the sun is starting to set as I pull in the drive.
- This cheeky boy came into the salon to see me so I got my fix of puppy cuddles for this week.
- Saturday evening with Mr B, a cosy end to the working week.
- Today is the first day of Spring so I made the most of the bright, dry & slightly chilly weather to tidy up the garden. It’s lovely to see the first flowers of the year.
It’s been a busy week so time to put my feet up now or maybe do a spot of Sunday sewing😃