Can’t believe another week has been & gone. It’s been a quiet week for me as I’ve recovered from my Easter lurgy so a few of this weeks pics are from the same days outing.
- Easter Monday started with a short walk along the Thames enjoying the sunshine before my drive home to Devon
- Having been away it was great to catch up with my daughter & grandkiddies. Getting invited for tea meant cuddles & yummie pudding while watching minions
- A trip to the dentist was more of a low point in the week but at least it was a nice walk to get there.
- Saturday & the end of my working week; time to put my feet up in the conservatory, listen to music & gaze at the blue sky.
- Luckily this mornings pouring rain cleared up and we managed to get out for a visit to Plymouth Hoe before being treated to refreshments with a view.